• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Power Steering Pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

opus65

Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a three-some of power steering pumps that I don't need. The one on the left is from 69 Dodge, middle is 65 Dodge, I do have the pulley for it. I think they both came off of small blocks. The one on the right came off 77 Chrysler 440. I would like to see $30 apiece plus shipping. Give me a shout here or PM. Thanks. DSCF1276.jpgDSCF1277.jpgDSCF1278.jpg

My apologies to all. After a member inquired about the 65 pump I discovered I have the wrong pulley. Still for sale, good pump.

While the picture is up here, could someone tell me the manufacturers of the old style pump with the round fill tube and the Manufacturer of the oval fill tube? I am replaceing the round tube type on my 64 Dodge, with the later oval tube and wondering if it will be compatable with the 64 power steering sector...................MO

Don't need a pump,but looking for the brackets for the 440 with a saginaw pump, if it makes a difference. Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back