• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

power window

ord27

Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
anyone have a good source for restoring power window motors?

Also, Are the door glass tracks different for the power window car? This is what a guy on ebay is selling. Says they are 100% different. Just wanting to confirm
thanks

'70 Bee

window track.jpg

My 68 Coronet R/T was born with power windows, but when I got it they were manual. All I did was replace the door regulators with power window regulators. So I know what was in the car works with either regulator.

Post pics of your window motors, there may be new motors that you can use. I did it with my '66 Coronet - got the motors from Summit. Work great and quieter than the old originals.

anyone have a good source for restoring power window motors?

Also, Are the door glass tracks different for the power window car? This is what a guy on ebay is selling. Says they are 100% different. Just wanting to confirm
thanks

'70 Bee

View attachment 1302742
Going out of my 1970 parts book the only front door guide or track that shows to be different for PW is the one you have pictured. 2588718 and 719 for PW. The rest of your door and 1/4 tracks are the same for Coronet/ Satellite / Charger 2 drs

The picture you show is correct for 69 & 70 b-body door window glass with power regulators.The adjustable piece hits the down stop bolted to the bottom of the door shell inside the door.

Auto Transport Service
Back