• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PRAISE FOR QOTHL!

BDF6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
I just got the BEST FRUITCAKE EVER!
Words can not describe the fantastic-ness of this culinary delight!
I am not exagerating, so THANK YOU QOTHL!:drinks:
She could resume her baking career and make bank with these.:lowdown:
This is worthy of being served at a Michelin star restaurant- I know, I've dined at a few over the years.
It is the PERFECT FRUITCAKE and I am going to have a hard time sharing this with anyone even though there is more than 12.5 pounds of it.
I just had a 3/4" slice and it was extremely satisfying.
Unfortunately my wife saw it and is rather upset that I didn't let her have some 'right now'. She had to leave a moment ago so I could photograph it & talk to it & sample it in peace & HIDE IT.
Thanks again QOTHL, you are a master baker for sure!
878CC438-D171-4261-A9BC-507594770F12.jpeg
B46551E5-507D-4478-8D9B-3B2C07CFDBEA.jpeg
3B8528F0-9566-415E-93A3-FF0F6BF97783.jpeg

Put me on that mailing list Please !
I've got a few bits stashed in the fridge for those special needs days !!!

Aren't fruitcakes supposed to come with a Proposition 65 warning label?
:D
:lol:

This is it! The granite countertops I’ve been looking for all these years . . .

000.jpeg

I don't knock anyone that likes them....but....I've tasted some that were supposed to be top shelf....but, all I can say is send me a sample and that's the only way. There have been other foods and deserts that I changed my mind on over the years but so far, there hasn't been any fruitcakes that did that and I'm about to be 71 soon. Time is running out :D

send me a sample

Costs almost $10 flat rate. Sorry, not sending any more samples. Blabber mouth OP traded some of his home made hot sauce ...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: for cake. No offense, don't care if no one likes it. I've converted many fruit cake haters with this recipe but am happy to keep it to myself!
I repeat: BLABBER MOUTH OP brought this up, not me.

Costs almost $10 flat rate. Sorry, not sending any more samples. Blabber mouth OP traded some of his home made hot sauce ...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: for cake. No offense, don't care if no one likes it. I've converted many fruit cake haters with this recipe but am happy to keep it to myself!
I repeat: BLABBER MOUTH OP brought this up, not me.
I'm always open to trying different recipes.....and I respect your 'keep it to yourself' and yeah, 10 bucks flat rate is the going price these days but if you are willing, so am I :) I have never ever said no to trying something different.....unless it comes to hip hop booom booom crap. If you like that, keep it to yourself! :D I hate that sheeet and will never be open to it. Anyone that makes my shop rattle from houses away will be...........dealt with. :D

I have never ever said no to trying something different.

I am not opposed to sending a sample, I'm opposed to paying $10 to send a sample. If you lived next door I'd give you a piece.

Auto Transport Service
Back