• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Predator Carb ...dont cha dare laff

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaSmurf

Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
:eek: OK guys....I'm looking to buy a "Complete" Predator carb...its for an expirement :icon_winkle: so dont laff...so check your attics, closets , work benches, and old cardboard boxes...if ya find one , and wanna sell ...lemme know

Most of them that I have seen were on sand draggers & mud boggers.I did get a pair of 1 barrel carbs for my junk.They are SV1's:blob1:

Attachments

• GARAGE 2 021.jpg
    GARAGE 2 021.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 3,919
  • SV1!!!!!!!!!! 004.jpg
    SV1!!!!!!!!!! 004.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 2,962
These are what came to my mind....

those are an adaptation I have never seen before..interesting !!!!! if I may ask Hemi-itis...how did you like them???? and what was the price, and are those particular pieces for sale????
and Cranky this is more what I'm thinking and looking at

Predator Carb 1.jpg

Predator Carb 2.jpg

Now these are NEW and VERY Pricey!!!!!! an older 1 (or 2) are very rebuildable and can be used as a flow bench expirement....supposedly they flow variable 300cfm to 930cfm depending on engine needs, I truly believe with the right massaging 1 could achieve over 1000cfm

those are an adaptation I have never seen before..interesting !!!!! if I may ask Hemi-itis...how did you like them???? and what was the price, and are those particular pieces for sale????
and Cranky this is more what I'm thinking and looking at

View attachment 54498

View attachment 54499

Now these are NEW and VERY Pricey!!!!!! an older 1 (or 2) are very rebuildable and can be used as a flow bench expirement....supposedly they flow variable 300cfm to 930cfm depending on engine needs, I truly believe with the right massaging 1 could achieve over 1000cfm
I remember those now too. They came out many moons ago.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pre...JEqm2sQL6v-2tCw&ved=0CG8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=625

Guess I'm showing my age now.. huh??????......lolololololo
Cranky THANX for the Google link GREAT pix....

i used to sell those when i worked at super shops about 20 or so years ago.thanx for the memories!

67 Coronet...THANK YOU for the memory...When I lived in Memphis ...THAT was 1 of my favorite places to go shop...when I couldn't buy through Lunati...lololol forgot all about Super Shops......

Hemi-itis THANKS for the link....will be calling on them Monday morning...
and I know a perect place to throw an 1/8mi track up ...how bout Jones Beach area...seems they have cut back the number of concerts out there soooo....alot of un-used land out that way....plus it would give us Muzo (musicans) something to do on a day off

NOT A CHANCE by Jones Beach:icon_hang:Hoping we will get 'er done at the old Grummun property with exsisting runways.Ther are OVER 800 acres of unused land there:naka:

I have sold by recomending over 10 SV1's:icon_rambo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back