• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pro street/Race car 66-67 chargers

Do you remember what time it ran?

4 speed, was tricky getting a good launch while trying not to break something. I could have REALLY dumped the clutch, the 60’ is brutal, also on a street radial, but I was careful. So careful I shredded the ring and pinion anyway.
Car 220 on the right. If you know how to read timeslips it’s an unusual slip.

0D814FF4-2AFB-4063-A6B8-C580A2132E6C.jpeg 2C15CC76-8594-4E85-8C6C-8C16135A5C7C.jpeg E641F9C7-C861-4022-B294-B60B89443C3D.jpeg

These cars look great with wider rear tires and a jacked up rack.

I follow you on IG @moparmaniacgarage

That things one of my favorite builds ever, and I like the pro street direction it's going even better!

Welcome to FBBO Mike

:welcome:
Thank you sir... I just found this site because of the pictures you posted of my car... Definitely glad I Did so thanks again!

Well make sure you go in the welcome wagon,, I'm sure you'll be warmly recieved :thumbsup:
Thank you sir... I just found this site because of the pictures you posted of my car... Definitely glad I Did so thanks again!

So since this iiis the race charger thread...
I saw a little bit of what you were doing,,turbos, or blower or something... can we see the car as it is now?

Auto Transport Service
Back