• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Production numbers and package option numbers 66-71?

ChargerShark

Local time
3:12 AM
Reaction score
I have a friend that would like to know the production numbers of all b body cars from 1966 through 1971. It would be helpful if the package options, superbee, charger r/t, datona and the like were separated, if possible. If it could be further separated into auto and stick lists, that would be great.

drive thru service.jpg
search box.png
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have a friend that would like to know the production numbers of all b body cars from 1966 through 1971. It would be helpful if the package options, superbee, charger r/t, datona and the like were separated, if possible. If it could be further separated into auto and stick lists, that would be great.
See if you can find a Galen Govier option code books for those years. (White book) You will need 2 books to cover all the years and options.

Ok, I'll start working on that right now. I'll have your results for you on April 12, 2063.

Me too. Let me know what you find out........

Its called Google
DuckDuckGo

or Bing
(it's Microsoft not much better)

even some Wikipedia in a pinch
(not a whole lot better than Google or Yahoo, but tends
to be policed for accuracy a lil' bit more
)

Yahoo & Google is/are the enemy,
misinformation & privacy pervades, big brother is watching
pray or hope your computer is up to date

a start, go down the page & you can see each model
I doubt many productions numbers on most

Hamtramck's historical may help some

@ChargerShark
report back
after you spend days looking up each model
of the
starting with the Plymouth's 1968-70 B-body midsize 5*,
66-67 not the same, not all of 70-71 are either
&/or
*Belvedere (I II III), *Satellite, *Sport Satellite, *Road Runner (or Roadrunner), *GTX
varients of them like Superbird, Sebring Satellite, Sebring Sport Satellite,
then there's examples like Post Coupes (like RM21)
& Hard Tops (like RM23) or sedans/4 doors
then there's convertibles in some years of each
earlier Sport Fury
(B-body year specific prior to 66, Fury I, II, III & Sport Fury went to C-body platform)
Coronet, Coronet 500, Coronet 440, Dodge (Coronet) R/T,
Charger (Charger 500, Charger R/T, Charger SE, Charger Rally), Daytona Charger,
& 1966, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, year, some years will apply to some, some won't
not all models made all years in question
I'm sure I missed one or 3+

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back