• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super track pack production numbers

Mopar Andy

Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
Hey all, I’m new to the forum but a long time follower. I have a couple of 69 r/t chargers that I’ve owned for quite a while, one being an original hemi 4spd car in Y2 sun fire yellow the other, a numbers matching 440 automatic car in Q5 turquoise that’s my HS car. I’m trying to find production numbers on both. More specifiy production numbers on;
Y2. hemi 4spd cars;
A34 - Super Trackpack option on hemi 4spd cars;
Q5 - R/T automatic cars

I’ve be looking for these numbers for quite a while with no sucess. I know that the Y3 car is 1 of 207, and seen some info that there’s only 2 painted in Y2 which I’m suspect of. (mine is a stripe delete car too) any insight would be appreciated! Thanks.

Well, unfortunately, the numbers just don’t work that way. Chrysler didnt keep records of how many cars were built with specific options. They kept track of how many 4 speed Hemi cars there were, but not how many came with the A33 or A34 option. Nor did they track any colors. All you can do is surmise how many are left by the registries and known to exist examples.

Last edited:
Appreciated. Been my experience as well, I find registries helpful but they are subjective. I was fishing to see if there’s other ways to cross reference the data on the registries. Any help is appreciated

Auto Transport Service
Back