• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Project car"

a lesson here.. dont start on something you cannot finish..

It doesn't look that terrible! Project is a project if your going to do one you might as well to it right and redo everything instead of half *** stuff like most of these wanta be car guys! I say you can't restore a car till its completely 100% torn down. Then let the fixing begin. Yes that's not a small project or for a beginner but it's still worth saving and doing right!

if it were a hemi car I would say ok save it.
they made 28,000 383 rr's .
there are plenty of drivers out there at reasonable prices.

if it were a hemi car I would say ok save it.
they made 28,000 383 rr's .
there are plenty of drivers out there at reasonable prices.

It is still a B Body. It needs to be saved. I would still do something with it.

Pass....

What I don't understand is why they didn't sell it before it rusted over. I 100% understand we all go through hardships but if I had an idea I was about to go through a prolonged rough time and the car would be outside unprotected, I would sell my assets while they were still decent and worth something. Not only did they waste money having it stripped, they won't get near as much as they could have having a clean shiny body. The presentation picture and surface rust alone will scare most people away before they even call. Makes me sad, what a waste.

Auto Transport Service
Back