• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE PROJECT- VERY SOLID '65 CORONET 500 'ROLLER'

Status
Not open for further replies.

8stackhemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is not my car, but my friend's Coronet 500 up in NC that he originally bought to build a Hemi race car. He's taken on too many projects and decided to sell this one. I've seen the car & it's a great starter project for someone.

It's a very solid & straight 'Coronet 500' w/solid floors, quarters, doors & fenders & could be restored OR used as a great parts car. It has all sheet metal is there, Never been hit.

There is a 2nd very clean deck lid that goes with the car, since the existing deck lid on the car is rusted down around the lower lock area. There are small minor holes in the lower quarters & some small ones in trunk floor. The trunk, although not very good pictures, shows the worst. The car is very solid. Front fenders & spare 2nd clean deck lid are stored inside.
I can get better shots if someone is interested. Just email for more PICS.
The car is much better than it looks in the photos.

There is no interior, other than the dash, no steering column, no interior seats, no engine, no trans. Please contact me, or I can provide you with contact information for the owner.
Asking $2700 obro.
Thanks much! Scott

Last edited:
Both front fenders are from a 440 coronet. Car is a 500 coronet.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.