• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA for Christmas Day - CO Detectors

Just got this at the beginning of December to check Radon levels too. Radon is a problem where I live in Colorado, and the sensor is showing higher than recommended levels.

Airthings 2930 Wave Plus - Radon & Air Quality Monitor (CO2, VOC, Humidity, Temp, Pressure)​

Amazon product ASIN B07JB8QWH6

How is everybody today Wayne? Feeling better?
I remember when I was around 7. I was in a shop where the guys were tuning a old 64 Harley police special. I was getting fumed and I didn't realize it at the time until I went home. Man was I sick. Vomiting and felt like crap for hours. I have always sensitive to exhaust fumes since then.
Once more glad to hear it was a happy ending. Merry Christmas Wayne to you and your family.

Still a cuddle bunny today..
20221226_151717.jpg

Miracles happen all the time, usually we don’t see them because we are blinded by life... you just had one big one happen! Thank God for this one! Priceless! Glad to hear all are well.

The life of a CO detector is around 5-7 years. So, check the dates on the label and replace as needed if you already have them.

Lol, on the Tuesday before Xmas at 1 AM, the whole house was woken up by one going off. Found it was the "end of life" 5 beep signal from one of my 3 First Alerts. All were dated March of 2014 with 8 year life.
Replaced them with new, same model, now 10 year life for 125 bucks.

Cheap safety IMO.

1672284063917.png

Auto Transport Service
Back