• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSC's 2018 Powder **** Wall Calendars have arrived!!!!

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
2018 Powder **** Wall Calendars have arrived!!!!

Even though I went with a different company for this latest PSC calendar, I am beyond delighted with how they turned out! Just like my previous wall calendars from 2015, they're big -- 11" x 17" opened, the colors are magnificent, the photos are crystal clear, and the stock is very heavy. The edges won't droop like those paper calendars everyone has, and you won't have to tape the hole up every month after August << grin >>.

All in all, they're everything I hoped they'd be when I designed them and placed my first order a few days ago. In fact, they're selling out so quickly that I've already ordered two more batches!

If you received an email personally or were tagged recently on FaceBook, that means your car / art project, your PSC Powder **** or you are featured in it! I'm attaching some teaser shots of a few selected months here to give you an idea of the final product.

If you want one, please don't wait! Place your order now with the handy Paypal form linked below (you DO NOT need a Paypal account to use it -- you can safely and securely use your choice of accounts / cards including a debit card). You are also welcome to mail a check or a Postal Money Order if that is more convenient for you. Here's the address:

Phoenix Specialty Coatings
157 Kimery Store Road
Greenfield, TN 38230

These 2018 Powder **** Wall Calendars are $25 each and I'll cover the mailing costs to the United States, even to Alaska and Hawaii. International customers, please message me directly with your Postal Code, desired number of calendars and your email address and I'll get you a personalized invoice. Kindly allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, though I'll try to get them out much sooner.

This is not a fund raising effort by any means; I'm selling them at my cost. Rather than being full of self-serving advertising like most business-related calendars are, these are actually more of a tribute to you -- my valued customers -- and your vision, your ride, and a celebration of my shop's 10th Anniversary last May 31.

Thanks for checking them out! Forward this thread to your friends and family so they'll get a hint of what you want for Christmas. I'll continue to place future orders until ya'll don't want to see them anymore.

Here's the order form:

https://www.paypal.me/CudaChick/25

Thank you all most sincerely for your past business, for your confidence in allowing me to have a hand in your project, and for all your support over the last decade. I wouldn't be here doing what I love every day without YOU!

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - Cover.jpg

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - October - intakes.jpg

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - July - factory style parts.jpg

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - March - MP valve covers.jpg

Last edited:
I love that middle pic in the last one! :p

The first multi-color set that inspired a new generation

Drool....drool......lovely work. I agree with @MarPar , that middle set in the last picture look awesome. Lucky fella who ordered those ones. :D

PM coming for my Powder **** pinups :thumbsup:

I love that middle pic in the last one! :p

The first multi-color set that inspired a new generation

I adored working with that meat guy! I sure wish I could remember his name though ..... LOL << wink >> What I wrote in the calendar is true though Mario -- your idea opened the door to an entirely new avenue of work that have become a main focus for me in the last few years. I hold you in high esteem my friend!

Drool....drool......lovely work. I agree with @MarPar , that middle set in the last picture look awesome. Lucky fella who ordered those ones. :D

PM coming for my Powder **** pinups :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Guess what Roger? Your Mickey Thompsons are in the new calendar too, though I didn't include a pic of it in my first post. Here's "your" page, part of my "Powder **** Around the World" collection ... the Hemi Orange MPs were just shipped out yesterday to Ontario, Canada so there's even brand new **** in it.

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - November - powder **** around the world.jpg

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and orders! I love you guys!

Guess what Roger? Your Mickey Thompsons are in the new calendar too, though I didn't include a pic of it in my first post. Here's "your" page, part of my "Powder **** Around the World" collection ... the Hemi Orange MPs were just shipped out yesterday to Ontario, Canada so there's even brand new **** in it.
Too cool....thanks Leanna. I still don't have them on the GTX yet....but when I do, you'll be among the first to see the pics. :thumbsup:

Why only PM Roger those powder pinups? lol.....

Calendar looks great.....Your work is always stellar....

Why only PM Roger those powder pinups? lol.....

Calendar looks great.....Your work is always stellar....

Read that again @moparnation74. Roger was PMing ME, not the other way around LOL. Besides, ya know I'd never hold out on you. << grin >>

Thanks for the kind compliments gentlemen!! The first batch of calendars shipped out today and I'll get more orders sent as soon as Batches 2 and 3 arrive in the next few days. I truly appreciate all of the support!

Looks like a great calendar :thumbsup:
of some great looking parts :thumbsup:
keep up the great work :thumbsup:

Read that again @moparnation74. Roger was PMing ME, not the other way around LOL. Besides, ya know I'd never hold out on you. << grin >>

Thanks for the kind compliments gentlemen!! The first batch of calendars shipped out today and I'll get more orders sent as soon as Batches 2 and 3 arrive in the next few days. I truly appreciate all of the support!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Leanna, my money should be at your door. Thanks again. :thankyou:

The second and third batches of PSC Calendars arrived yesterday! I'll try to get them packaged up this weekend and sent out on Monday.

If you haven't ordered yours yet, get one now! There's only 2 left in Batch #3 but I expect to be ordering Batch #4 soon.

The calendars are $25 each and I'll cover the shipping throughout the U.S. Use the handy paypal link here (you don't need a paypal account!) https://www.paypal.me/CudaChick/

There's a couple shots in my thread starter post to give you a teaser of what to expect. Customers' cars, Before & After, custom metal artwork, and a celebration of ten years of exceptional custom powder coating without the typical $hitload of "advertising" like most business-related calendars have. I tried hard to work in all the suggestions and offer something for everybody.

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - August.jpg

Special thanks to everyone who has ordered already! Your support is invaluable and will never be taken for granted. If yours has already arrived, please feel free to post up a pic!

For those in the States who ordered since October 30, your calendars were sent out yesterday. Thank you all for your amazing support! I still have a few left from Batch #3 if you want to get in on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back