• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PST coil spring IFS conversion

niteshift70

Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone seen, or had any experience with PST's complete K frame coil over conversion. I know some folks like their stuff for the factory front suspension, but I have no experience with them. Looking to make some room and put the Satellite on a diet on the nose. Not a huge fan of the RMS conversion (looks a little rinky dink, as well as reading about steering geometry issues folks have had), nor do I care to experience the poor fitment and spotty customer service of Magnum Force. The Control Freak set up looks pretty good, though, but the PST looks considerably beefier with regards to the K member and subframe mounting brackets.

Has anyone seen, or had any experience with PST's complete K frame coil over conversion. I know some folks like their stuff for the factory front suspension, but I have no experience with them. Looking to make some room and put the Satellite on a diet on the nose. Not a huge fan of the RMS conversion (looks a little rinky dink, as well as reading about steering geometry issues folks have had), nor do I care to experience the poor fitment and spotty customer service of Magnum Force. The Control Freak set up looks pretty good, though, but the PST looks considerably beefier with regards to the K member and subframe mounting brackets.
The HDK kit? That's a quality kit, made by a gentleman named Hemi Denny. I have one on an A body. Quality piece and would buy again.

I have the Control Freak setup in my Cuda. With coil overs say goodbye to the comfortable ride of torsion bars.

If you PM your details I can get you in contact with him if you would like.

Thanks
James From
PST

You can go to the website and reach out to him, he is a awesome guy, super helpful. I am going to be using some of his tubular LCAs

Auto Transport Service
Back