• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PST Suspension Products

Bob Lynch

Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
I'm about ready to rebuild the front end on my '67 GTX.
Need the whole kits and a few extras, thinking of getting all of it from PST.
Has anyone bought anything from PST since long time employee James is no longer in the building there ?
Just wondering if the FBBO 10 % discount and service is the same, and any troubles from anyone recently ?
FYI:
It looks like they lowered their prices back to the level they were a year ago.

I buy all moog old stock that’s it, energy suspension is my preferred choice of bushings.

The PST torsion bars are a definite upgrade.
I can't comment on their suspension parts.
Proforged seem to be very good quality.

Last year, I bought tie rod ends and sleeves. One tie rod sleeve was banged up in shipping so I contacted them and sent pictures. They immediately sent a replacement. GREAT customer service.

Moog only for me as well...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
For all of you with the MOOG recommendations above, where are you all buying those items??
Are there kits like PST, or is it individual P/N's from the other suppliers ?

I'm trying to make this pretty simple if possible.

You can use Summit Racing and just put in your make and Model and select Proforged.
All the front end parts they offer will appear.
Just select the ones you want and put them in the cart.
Way too easy.

For all of you with the MOOG recommendations above, where are you all buying those items??

Post #7 has the answer for ya...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

I bought a super deluxe front end kit from PST about 6 years ago. No issues in the main although some of the parts (like UCA's) should be checked as I had a loose balljoint in one of mine. They have great customer service if there is an issue.
I've also got their 1.03" torsion bars that I won in their annual Superbowl comp on here. The torsion bars are good quality too.
I had heard that Moog weren't what they once were in terms of quality, so maybe do some more research on that.

Didn't know about James. Standup guy. Haven't needed anything lately but stuff I got for one of my cars a few years ago is perfectly fine.

I imagine the PST notification was linked to Jame's email. Company itself probably oblivious that they're even a sponsor.

I bought Moog bushings, bump stops, etc. from Craig @mobileparts a few months ago. Getting ready to re-do the front suspension on my Satellite.

I recently ordered torsion bars from PST. I put a note about being a FBBO member on the order, but didn't see a discount.

I recently ordered torsion bars from PST. I put a note about being a FBBO member on the order, but didn't see a discount.
That's what I figured, probably his own discount deal he had going with FBBO, now it's gone.
Wondering if anyone has ordered by phone, and got the real story on it from the sales desk.

The poly graphite boots cracked on my 72 Charger and I called and they stated not covered by warranty , car has 7k miles on it and the upper control arm bushings squeak — don’t believe me let’s go for a ride... Energy is in my 70RT and quiet all moog on the rest of it. To each their own. The old moog is still made in USA so far that I have found.

Auto Transport Service
Back