• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pulling out the quarter window on 66 Satellite 2dr.

moparbud66

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
Anybody got the combination to pull out the q/p windows on a 66 Satellite? I have removed all the channels and stops etc. but the window is still attached to the regulator by what looks to be a type of threaded bushing that I can't get a tool on. I tried for a while to pull them out together but to no avail. Did I work out or sequence or maybe someone on here knows the trick. Thanks.

I haven't done one for a while, but If my memory is correct you separate them at the rollers.

Is it the two piece bushing. IIRC one side has pins that pass thru the other side and you have to squeeze them to pop the halves apart. Is it light blue?

I'll take another look when my patience returns. I know the stud part is fixed onto the regulator so the only way it can come apart would be on the other side of the glass. I didn't see any kind of a clip so I thought it was some kind of threaded nut that I can't get a tool on. I was going to put those full length patch panels on and wanted the window and related parts out of the way so I can sandblast and do my welding.

Auto Transport Service
Back