• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Purchased my first B body

Very cool car I was going to look at it but money wasn't right . Glad someone bought it how does she run ?

Very cool car I was going to look at it but money wasn't right . Glad someone bought it how does she run ?
Thanks. I feel like the $16,500 I paid for it was well worth the money considering the quality of the work and upgrades performed. Problem I have now is that it is shutting off when I get in stop and go traffic. The water temp is decent at 210, but something is causing the stall. We put a fiber spacer between the carb and intake, but doesn't seem to have helped. Will post elsewhere on the forum to seek some advice. Thanks.

Thanks. I feel like the $16,500 I paid for it was well worth the money considering the quality of the work and upgrades performed. Problem I have now is that it is shutting off when I get in stop and go traffic. The water temp is decent at 210, but something is causing the stall. We put a fiber spacer between the carb and intake, but doesn't seem to have helped. Will post elsewhere on the forum to seek some advice. Thanks.
Definitely gas boil and have an Edelbrock 800. From what I've read, Edelbrocks might have a tendency to do that. Maybe timing?

Auto Transport Service
Back