• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Push Button Shift Cable

Stumper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_1621.jpeg
IMG_1622.jpeg
IMG_1623.jpeg
IMG_1620.jpeg
I have this shift cable for an early push button trans. It’s a 44” and has had the transmission end sealed with the heavy glued shrink tube. It was on my 62 Fury for awhile and while it worked fine kept getting near the exhaust pipe so I replaced it with a correct 48”. I put the shrink tube on and it completely stopped the seeping that was going on at the interface. You can see in the one photo where it had gotten too close to the pipe and started to melt the surface. This does not affect cable movement in the case, it moves freely. I’ll take $100 plus the ride for it.if you need one of these you probably know what they go for…

is it out of a 904 or 727? thanks

Sorry, it’s for a 727. Didn’t know they differed other than length.

I'm not sure but the ends are different from a 904, at least the one I have from a 727 the end seems to be shorter on the end with the hole in it. I was going to add a small flat stock to it possibly, to make it work in my 904. thanks anyways.

Nobody needs this? Open to offers.

Auto Transport Service
Back