• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pushed the Dodge today

Real nice!

What's the story on the grill. Some I see are like yours, solid over the inner head light, some are slotted in that area over the light?.

My father had the grill and headlight rings chromed locally. He hated to send anything away and we had no one around here to anodize it. About 15 years ago we found a complete grill at a junkyard in the trunk of a wasted 63 330. Its in beautiful shape. I'll be sending it out to be anodized.
My brother left the car outside under a cover for almost a year and the chrome flaked off.
The grill is two piece with separate inner and outer light rings.

Nice!! Looks to me like all you had to do was build oil pressure and then turn the key!

The slotted part you are thinking of is actually solid but painted black. This grill is completely chromed, so you can see it is solid. The "new" grill will have the black painted slots above the inner lights and will look slotted. Hopefully I answered your question (on my second try).

- - - Updated - - -

Nice!! Looks to me like all you had to do was build oil pressure and then turn the key!
Almost, then business got In the way. Maybe tomorrow.

Auto Transport Service
Back