• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

question of the day-what does GSS stand for?

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
anyone?Its a mopar

Grand Spaulding Special, Mr Norm 440 GSS Dart. The badging on the car said 383 GSS

Mr Norm Krauss of Grand Spaulding Dodge Had his own version of a Dart GTS called the GSS. It stood for Grand Spaulding Special.

you guys should of held out. anyone on the site have one? and whats up with this Mr Norm had a dodge Demon Gss,1970 Super Bee GSS also. I believe in 2013 he made some challengers,chargers and rams also. Is it true?

saw a Mr Norm's 1973 Duster GSS 340 with a Paxton supercharger on it at a car show a few years back. It was making 360HP

Geo-Stationary Satellite
:rolleyes:

unless there is some serious documentation on that 70 bee , I call total BS on that one. they don't even show a drop of evidence that makes it a GSS other than a 383 six pack intake.

unless there is some serious documentation on that 70 bee , I call total BS on that one. they don't even show a drop of evidence that makes it a GSS other than a 383 six pack intake.

Agree, and if it really was a GSS why would they change the colors from original? Blue to White?

THis reminds me of something...
In the toilet at work, a religious guy wrote..."Jesus Saves". Since I work with some Mexicans, I followed it up with...."But Manuel spends".
I used to hear laughs coming from inside as I passed by.

Auto Transport Service
Back