• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions on M/T Radir / Rader Tri Rib Rims

Alan S

Local time
7:24 AM
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with these rims? I picked up a set of 4 14" locally. Most of what I've found is that they were used on the Batmobile (originally single rib but then changed out to the tri rib.)

Read that there may have been seperation issues (possibly on single rib and not tri rib?) They appear to be riveted assemblies, I may have them welded up for peace of mind.

period I am guessing is mid to late 60s. Approximate worth guestimates?

Backspace is 3 1/2 inch, I might throw the 14s that came on my 73 Charger on them and see what they look like mounted.

TIA for any input.

MT Rader 002.jpg
MT Rader 001.jpg

Got the tires mounted, now looking for tech specs on the rims. Looking to fit some center caps. Any info is appreciated.

tri bar wheels.jpg

Can't believe in several months no one had any input for ya. I got nothing for ya, but they do look sweet!

God find
Anyone familiar with these rims? I picked up a set of 4 14" locally. Most of what I've found is that they were used on the Batmobile (originally single rib but then changed out to the tri rib.)

Read that there may have been seperation issues (possibly on single rib and not tri rib?) They appear to be riveted assemblies, I may have them welded up for peace of mind.

period I am guessing is mid to late 60s. Approximate worth guestimates?

Backspace is 3 1/2 inch, I might throw the 14s that came on my 73 Charger on them and see what they look like mounted.

TIA for any input.

View attachment 411417 View attachment 411418
I have been looking for at least 1 more with the single rivet and steel insert for awhile for myself
1965 mickey Thompson wheels the single rib I believe was 1961

Auto Transport Service
Back