• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Race Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum53

Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Found four(4) Dodge Race sets. They are from 1968. They are supposed to have a '68 Coronet, '68 Charger and a Pickup. Of the four I've been able to assemble 1 complete set. As the sets continue they get less complete. The first set is the only one with all dividers in it. All the box lids have been re-taped as they were torn. The second set has a '68 coronet and a '65 coronet, no pickup. The third set doesn't even have a Mopar. It has a Vette, Mustang and Lola(?). The fourth set is nothing but parts. None of the transformers work. Set one and two have the original controllers with speed shown on top, while third set has one original and one aftermarket. The complete set should be worth $70 plus shipping, second and third $50 each plus shipping. The fourth for parts, $25 plus shipping. Or make me a real good offer on all four plus shipping.

Dodge Race set.JPG Dodge Race set2.JPG Dodge Race set3.JPG Dodge Race set4.JPG Dodge Race set5.JPG Dodge Race set6.JPG Dodge Race set7.JPG

I remember altering the wheelbase on my '65 Coronet from those sets. I think I had the Dodge Pick Up too, and we had the X-mas Tree start Eldon Drag Set. Spent a lot of time banging those cars up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back