• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio delete

tstrohl

Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
seeking a nice radio delete dash panel for a '65 Satellite. If you have to sell...hmu.

Ha! Such a good response....you got two of us to order.

Perfect! Thank you so much

The radio delete plate in my 65 Belvedere I is shown in the picture below. It is metal. Not certain about the delete plate from Red Venom. Based on the pic on the website, the plate looks to be plastic and a different shape to mine.
My heater delete plate is from Red Venom and was a nice piece.

IMG_0682.JPG

You can also see the radio delete plate in the Texas Rattler A990 car.
http://www.garlandmotorsports.com/65-super-stock.html

Last edited:
They had 2 styles for the 64 & 65s A large plastic one that matched the gauge bezel, Fury-Belvd. II and the small one in metal for the base models! Red Venom does both in resin! BTW is your heater delete plate an original or a repop?

Yup, same one in my bel 2. Very weird looking delete plate, in my opinion, but I like it. Have heater delete as well.

IMG_0396.JPG

Why does the heater delete plate still have 2 holes in it ??? if the heater is deleted, why isn;t the panel solid ???? Looking for one.

Auto Transport Service
Back