• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Raebestos master cylinder repair kit MK662

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score
wanted master cylinder repair kit Raybestos #MK662 Bob H

I have a Bunch of Kits, is this for a Disc Brake MC?
Thanks much Plum Hemi for thinking of me I believe someone out there may have kit of know where I can purchase kit. Bob H

I’m switched to looking for Jimmy Hoffa. I figured I would have a better chance. I never found one.

Is this what you are after? I know this kit fits a 2225621 MC.

MC rebuild kits 001.JPG MC rebuild kits 004.JPG MC rebuild kits 005.JPG MC rebuild kits 003.JPG

Its for a 1 1/8 Bore Bob.
the pictures look like same internal parts/ I the gasket tells me different tyle of master cylinder . How much for kit? plus shipping I take a chance that the rubbers are the same Bob Horman 16201 forest ave. Oak forest il. 60452 thanks much

the pictures look like same internal parts/ I the gasket tells me different tyle of master cylinder . How much for kit? plus shipping I take a chance that the rubbers are the same Bob Horman 16201 forest ave. Oak forest il. 60452 thanks much
Bob, this gasket is the same as the 2225621 MC. I will PM you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back