• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAIDERS!!!!

ykf7b0

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
What a game and what a season! Has there ever been another team with as much heart? Not in my lifetime.

upload_2022-1-10_12-31-9.jpeg
Sure ! The Bad News Bears !

What about Maddens super bowl win in 77? That there was some football. What a LEGEND! May have been before your time.

yes there has been others, but they aren’t here to see very often. Long dry spells in between.

Last edited:
Has there ever been another team with as much heart? Not in my lifetime.

I don't watch anymore since Pecker-head pulled his crap so, screw the Raider's! The 85 Bears had more Heart & spirt, and were/are more Professional people than any Felon player playing today!!!

As a Green Bay guy, tell ya if any team has earned the ticket to the SB after getting cut just inches short past two seasons lemme know. If they blow it AGAIN this year being in the driver's seat I'll be convinced they're chokers, like me...wimping out after one pin shy of a 300 game and a two-foot putt to score even par for the best games in my life. Was all about choking...that was 30 years ago; I'll get over it.........................eventually.

Don't watch sports since players began taking the knee(Kaepernick et al)....
It's sad to see how far pro sports has declined. The last and most frustrating has been NASCAR. The noose in Wallace's garage...nothing but a hoax. I get pit/garage passes at select NASCAR races. Security, open and undercover is first and foremost. There is NO WAY someone got to that stall to hang that noose. This was nothing more than a media event from and for NASCAR.

Last edited:
I was pissed about da kneeling during the Anthem and had some heady debates with a few who didn’t think this was a big offense. I reminded them of what the Anthem means as I always understood it, and to those who died or were forever fucked up defending our country. But, got to considering all of the players who wouldn’t think of kneeling, just being on the same team. Many players doing great things for charities and take their own time to do so. MO, it’s like having some dipshit one has to work with, we all know or have them. The NFL commissioner, like those in MLB, NBA, etc. made the grave mistake kowtowing to ‘causes’ having nothing to do with pro-sports. Commish should have said “Here is my first and last message: We’re all about playing football, that’s it; football! We’re not into politics, religion, blm, wlm…– full stop, just the business of playing friggin football.”

I was reminded of a boss who said “Are you trying to make your problem MY problem? You’re here to solve problems with your expertise so I don’t need to and can work on my problems. IMO, same **** with players…they’re hired to do their job – period. I could only wonder how it would have went if I’d a started discussing some causes with customers having jack **** to do with what we were hired to do.

What a game last night. I think the Chargers deserve to be in the playoffs also. They’re a much better team than most.

I could barely stomach sitting through the Cowboys/Eagles game saturday. Michelle likes to watch NFL; I haven't watched since the Theismann days in DC, and all the woke bullshit cements my desire to never watch another game. The Eagles all had some woke crap on their helmet neck pads - "end racism", "black lives matter", "stop hate", they all had a different catch phrase.

Just PLAY THE DAMNED GAME and STOP PREACHING AT ME. If you think you're so important, run for office or get a REAL job.

The clocks have changed, but I’m still living on daylight savings time. I watched the game until the half, but went to bed then. Oh well, too many commercials and pre game hype.

1957 Detroit Lions? :lol:
Speaking 1957...Braves...oops, sorry wrong sport and now a racist handle...for some f-ing reason I'll NEVER understand -

What about Maddens super bowl win in 77? That there was some football. What a LEGEND! May have been before your time.

yes there has been others, but they aren’t here to see very often. Long dry spells in between.
. Not before my time and I was there front and center. The heart I speak of has to do with the adversity this team has endured this season and still are a playoff team. Long Live John Madden!!!

I don't watch anymore since Pecker-head pulled his crap so, screw the Raider's! The 85 Bears had more Heart & spirt, and were/are more Professional people than any Felon player playing today!!!
. Spoken like a true Bears fan.

What a game last night. I think the Chargers deserve to be in the playoffs also. They’re a much better team than most.
. I won’t disagree with that but Brandon Staley made terrible calls as a head coach.

Just Win Baby
My team, almost since birth

I actually like Chargers QB Hebert better,
him being an Oregon Duck & all
I'm not a huge Carr fan

But my team has always been the Raiders

only 3rd time in 20 years, they've been in the playoffs
since the 2002 SB, when they got waxed,
by John Gruden's Buccs
(or prior years like the fucken' TUCK RULE or the snowplow deal)
that's truly sad
they used to be in AFC Championship game
almost every year, from conception to the early 90's
the damn Steelers & Dolphins, later
cheaten' fucken Patriots fucked that all up :poke:

Just win baby, been far too long
a 10 win season isn't the best, but they are there
the fans need it, Las Vegas needs it...

John Madden & Al is/are watching....
Their Bronze Busts are making plays in the HOF...
(along with like 25+ other Raiders)

the NFL is a better place when the Raiders are winners

the NFL has sucked *** for a long time now
so have my team

Wild card #5 off to Cinn. now...
Go Raiders

I was pissed about da kneeling during the Anthem and had some heady debates with a few who didn’t think this was a big offense. I reminded them of what the Anthem means as I always understood it, and to those who died or were forever fucked up defending our country. But, got to considering all of the players who wouldn’t think of kneeling, just being on the same team. Many players doing great things for charities and take their own time to do so. MO, it’s like having some dipshit one has to work with, we all know or have them. The NFL commissioner, like those in MLB, NBA, etc. made the grave mistake kowtowing to ‘causes’ having nothing to do with pro-sports. Commish should have said “Here is my first and last message: We’re all about playing football, that’s it; football! We’re not into politics, religion, blm, wlm…– full stop, just the business of playing friggin football.”

I was reminded of a boss who said “Are you trying to make your problem MY problem? You’re here to solve problems with your expertise so I don’t need to and can work on my problems. IMO, same **** with players…they’re hired to do their job – period. I could only wonder how it would have went if I’d a started discussing some causes with customers having jack **** to do with what we were hired to do.
All with you on this, Ron ! It's just like entertainers... I don't give a flyin' F what your politics or religion is... you're entitled to think whatever you want, but...You're there to entertain me, just do that. Period.

Just give me the "smash-mouth, in your face, "Black & Blue" division type footbal from the 50's & 60's. **** all the other ****! Guess I'm asking for to much!
That's funny. After watching the ground & grind NFL, a new league formed & I started watching games played in warm California weather in the late afternoon. I loved watching Darryl Lamonica throwing those bombs in the sunny afternoon !!! ( and for those too young, he is one of the best QB's I've ever seen ) . ** AND SHOULD BE IN THE PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME **

Auto Transport Service
Back