• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB ralley gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
wanted 1968-70 B body rally gauge NOS MOPAR ONLY ampere 2857 169. thanks Bob Horman

Last edited:
Contact @steve817 he might be able to help you out. I don't know how often he checks in here, but he checked in Saturday. There's another member on here, Joe, who rebuilds Rally Dashes, but I can't remember his screen name, he's a '70 GTX guy, he may have what you're looking for also.

EDIT I'm pretty sure Joe is @70gtx440dana

Last edited:
Contact @steve817 he might be able to help you out. I don't know how often he checks in here, but he checked in Saturday. There's another member on here, Joe, who rebuilds Rally Dashes, but I can't remember his screen name, he's a '70 GTX guy, he may have what you're looking for also.

EDIT I'm pretty sure Joe is @70gtx440dana
I really don't want to rebuild my gauges. My dash gauges work fine. I want a NOS set for my car someday. Bob Horman

I really don't want to rebuild my gauges. My dash gauges work fine. I want a NOS set for my car someday. Bob Horman
Understood, but since they rebuild complete rally dashes, they also collect gauges, used and possibly NOS, so I figured they may have what you're looking for. Also, it doesn't say in your ad that you're looking for NOS pieces, so naturally I figured you were looking for good used.

Understood, but since they rebuild complete rally dashes, they also collect gauges, used and possibly NOS, so I figured they may have what you're looking for. Also, it doesn't say in your ad that you're looking for NOS pieces, so naturally I figured you were looking for good used.
I appreciate the help! I updated my add to say NOS MOPAR ORIGINAL thanks, my bad not adding the correct words in my add Bob Horman

goldie.JPG

goldie 2.JPG

Hello Bob, Steve Cutler here in Casper. I do not have NOS gauges. Were you able to get your NOS dash dimmer switch restored/working. I enjoyed talking with you awhile back and I’m still interested in restorable parts that you have for sale. I guess O dropped the ball and didn’t call you back. Take care and maybe we can talk soon. Thanks, Steve

Hello Bob, Steve Cutler here in Casper. I do not have NOS gauges. Were you able to get your NOS dash dimmer switch restored/working. I enjoyed talking with you awhile back and I’m still interested in restorable parts that you have for sale. I guess O dropped the ball and didn’t call you back. Take care and maybe we can talk soon. Thanks, Steve
No problem, Steve. My NOS dimmer switch is junk. I broke down and bought a NOS one (dimmer switch) on Ebay. It's in my car today. I figure my car deserves a set of NOS Gauges. I have 2 (oil and temp) and will try to get 2 more NOS gauges. I still have some stuff(dash stuff) for sale. Maybe someday we can talk. Bob Horman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back