• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rally X - Finnish Super Car Championship round 2

TekHousE

Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
We had a podium finish today, 3rd, but considering the issues we had we were pretty damn happy! :)

A few shots form today.. The rest, as usual are up on my Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zoran-kp/sets/72157651868973363

Someone took a photo of me taking a photo of them! At least I was rocking a Mopar Hoodie! :)
11312718_893443740713560_8979517557713325316_o.jpg

And yep for any real Rally fans, that IS Markus Grönhölm below, chatting with Pekka Hyysalo, the ex-pro freestyle skiier that my wife and I support with his fightback from a major brain injury. The younger 'Markus' look alike is Markus' son Niclas, who is one of the other drivers in Super Car Class.

IMG_3571.jpgIMG_3572.jpgIMG_3626.jpgIMG_3705.jpgIMG_3809-2.jpgIMG_3974.jpgIMG_3979.jpgIMG_3990.jpgIMG_4035.jpg

Super Cool Tek....that's a Focus lifting the inside wheels ininit? What are You Guys Driving? I love rally anybody running R-5's anymore?

Super Cool Tek....that's a Focus lifting the inside wheels ininit? What are You Guys Driving? I love rally anybody running R-5's anymore?

The one with the wheels well off the ground is our car, it is a Citroen C4.

IMG_3646.jpg

In Super car class most of the cars are no more than 4 or 5 years old.

The only Focus running against us is Niclas Grönhölm in his Mad Croc sponsored car.

IMG_4024.jpg

Looks like your camera arm was getting weak in pics 2, 3 & 4....judging by the lowered angle of shot. :icon_winkle: .. :rolling:

I was noticing how the camera kept dropping here and there too.....only about halfway to the ground though. Thanks for straightening me out on the cars Tek...after looking at pics off the link i figured out that was Your car, but still didn't realize it was Citroen.....but it comes back now...i've sort of driven one...virtual on Turismo GT-5...sorta same color scheme.

Very cool indeed! Thanks for posting!

It's hard shooting with one hand!

That is some funny stuff right there! Good one!

I have to tell you guys.. The Slogan on the girls butts means: "Vammala Trash" It is a waste removal company that is one of our minor sponsors, they wanted their logo on the girls butts this year.

Last year I had these girls wearing my company logo.

15134807939_96a32cc975_o.jpg15134839380_f5a797f445_o.jpg15134966107_28f7903d49_o.jpg15135293020_f1a2ab9547_o.jpg

It's hard shooting with one hand! ;)

I suppose that depends what the other hand is up to. :tongue9:

- - - Updated - - -

I have to tell you guys.. The Slogan on the girls butts means: "Vammala Trash" It is a waste removal company that is one of our minor sponsors, they wanted their logo on the girls butts this year.

Last year I had these girls wearing my company logo.

View attachment 261170View attachment 261171View attachment 261172View attachment 261173

Are we looking at Vinyl or Lycra here??? I'm a bit confused....very shiny all the same. Is there some lucky S.O.B. running around with a cloth and some Quik-Detailer....or is that just a Northern lights phenomenon?? :tongueflap:

looks like airbrush to me......has to be a career getting into those suits.

Tek....Do You know Ken Block, (DC) Gymkhana Ken?

Here is the final race.

Our is the Red/white/back Citroen.

[video=youtube;UyP6guvwK4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyP6guvwK4w[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

looks like airbrush to me......has to be a career getting into those suits.

Tek....Do You know Ken Block, (DC) Gymkhana Ken?

Yeah, I met him 2 years back when the European Championships round was in Finland. A few other US drivers came out as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back