• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Rallye Gauge Cluster 1971-74 Charger Road Runner GTX Mopar W Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafdave

Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rallye Gauge Cluster 1971-74 Charger Road Runner GTX Mopar W Clock $200 US
Rallye Gauge Cluster 1971-74 Charger, Coronet, Super Bee, Satellite, Road Runner, GTX, Dodge, Plymouth, Mopar W Clock 150 MPH Dash. This cluster has not been tested but the person I purchased from about 10 years ago stated that it worked when he removed from the car (for what that is worth)? I do know that when I look at the speedo gauge the needle is sitting just past the 150 mph mark (I'm not sure if that is what it should do or not (I cannot test the gauges as do not know how to.) The cluster is in good shape appearance wise looks very good structurally, nothing broken from the housing. The gauge faces all look good as does the gauge lens cover looks good and clear. The only issue I can see is the placement of the speedo needle and that the second hand on the clock has the pointer broken off (see pic) It comes with the clock adjusting knob intact and in place. The odometer reads 65994.7. Selling as is. I purchased with the intent of replacing the 120 mph cluster in my 74 but decided to make it all original instead so this one is being sold. Buyer pays shipping. I live 5 minutes from Marine City Michigan so can ship either in USA or Canada as required.

$_14 (1).JPG $_14 (2).JPG $_14 (3).JPG $_14 (4).JPG $_14 (5).JPG $_14 (6).JPG $_14 (17).JPG $_14.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back