• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ramman v/s pirate

70RR2GO

Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy the power booster and master cylinder , and the basic 11" disc brake kit for the 70 roadrunner. Does anyone really know if there's any difference between the two company's? The booster and m/c looks the same and pirate is sure cheaper. Thanks for any assistance.

I've bought 2 conversion kits from Pirate Jack and have had no problems.

If you have an hour to kill just call the Ramman. He'll gladly tell you everything you ever wanted to know about brakes for these cars and if it's the same

He's really a good guy I think .. very passionate

I bought the booster and MC kit from Pirate Jacks. They both get their repopped boosters from the same place. However, Ramman sells orignal boosters, too. Not sure if he still does.

No funny and informative videos from Pirate Jack. Plenty from Ramman.

You can't buy a used motorcycle from the Pirate. You can from Ramman.

Ramman sells a disc brake kit for Dodge D100. The Pirate does not.

And his prices are more expensive than Pirate Jack!!!

That's what I was wondering. If the boosters and masters are the same. I did talk the the ram man, and he can talk your ear off. I just don't want to pay his higher prices. Thanks guys.

Like mentioned, Ram man sell's original equipment, Pirate doesn't. That being said, Wayne also sell's the same RMFG stuff pirate does as well, and he's got a pretty premium price on that product line vs. Pirate. Both are good folks, but if you don't need/want to put factory Mopar parts on your car, but have the same look & functionality, Pirate would be the way to go, from a $$$ standpoint

Good luck!

Auto Transport Service
Back