• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

Working on my son's 68 right now.

charger10.JPG charger1.JPG

.....Here is an interior pic of my Charger from Friday night at the strip.....

Man I love your interior! Completely stock looking. No BS over sized tach hanging on the steering column, no rows of unnecessary gauges hanging under the dash and no after market stereo. Props to you.

Man I love your interior! Completely stock looking. No BS over sized tach hanging on the steering column, no rows of unnecessary gauges hanging under the dash and no after market stereo. Props to you.

Thank you! that is EXACTLY the look I was after! lots of hidden things in the interior for modern usage but kept the retro look. (8 track modified to accept an amp and ipod jack), small hole in the gauge cluster for a shift light, and cruise control lever re purposed to a line lock button)

Not that there's anything wrong with a new Challenger but that photo explains why we still love these more than 50 year old cars.

Here's mine down by the river on a fishing trip.
20150922_190613.jpg

The yellow referring off something ? Interesting thought it was a high light on the paint at first.
No just the sun going down hitting it just right I guess, it's painted one color (HOK Tangelo Pearl).

Auto Transport Service
Back