• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

Saw this today. Went to a friend of my wife's house and just happened to catch a glimpse of this in her neighborhood at the last second. What caught my eye was the 73-74 road runner and 65ish fury sitting next to it...then on the other side of the yard I caught the charger tail lights. Made a U turn and went back for a picture. It has R/T emblems...wonder if it still has the 440...

IMG_20211121_101032054.jpg
IMG_20211121_101119289.jpg

Saw this today. Went to a friend of my wife's house and just happened to catch a glimpse of this in her neighborhood at the last second. What caught my eye was the 73-74 road runner and 65ish fury sitting next to it...then on the other side of the yard I caught the charger tail lights. Made a U turn and went back for a picture. It has R/T emblems...wonder if it still has the 440...

Damn that's close to me, I live in Akron too.

Whew....
GLAD you got the joke.
That is one heck of a job on the resurrection ! FK5 does look nice when it is shiny.
Not so much when it looks like mine!

XH 79.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back