• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

My daughter's 69 RT, 3rd owner, 440/auto, all orig metal and numbers. Orig sales paperwork, window sticker, broadcast. Bought new at Crenshaw Dodge in LA by long time friend who kept repair and maintenance records. He sold it to my neighbor (I helped arrange the deal) in 2010 who sold it to my daughter in 2015.

S6VxIf9.jpg

Anybody got a pic of Jim Kuncio's green 69 RT/SE that runs in King of Street Mopar events ? That is one beautiful car and it goes too ! I think he's from western Pa.

FB_IMG_1652026210107.jpg
FB_IMG_1652026176438.jpg
FB_IMG_1652026191630.jpg

Some guy named Clint Howarth on Facebook posted the following yesterday: "this ultra rare X9 Black 1969 440 Magnum Dodge Charger 500 factory AC/cruise control/power window car, at the Westlake Ace Hardware Store in Sapulpa, OK. this afternoon."

Clint also posted these on Friday:

FB_IMG_1651959255537.jpg
FB_IMG_1651959282200.jpg
FB_IMG_1651959273125.jpg
FB_IMG_1651959264287.jpg

So he was over the line....why complain about that? He didn't encroach into another spot. He was 10 inches into a dead space.
The car is beat up a bit so a door ding isn't going to ruin the day but I park like that where I can. I never take up two spaces but I pick corner spots, far away spots and sometimes spots next to nicer cars.

Parking into "non-parking" spot an issue? Don't know about ya'll up in great white north, but parking spots are PURPOSELY smaller & narrower then in 1970s; more spots per foot.
Don't blame the guy 1 bit

Parking into "non-parking" spot an issue? Don't know about ya'll up in great white north, but parking spots are PURPOSELY smaller & narrower then in 1970s; more spots per foot.
Don't blame the guy 1 bit
There are plenty of dingle berries who park like that in the great white north too. And they also deserve a kick in nuts. The lines are there for a reason. Worried about door dings? Park your fat arse in the back and hoof it an extra 100’.

There are plenty of dingle berries who park like that in the great white north too. And they also deserve a kick in nuts. The lines are there for a reason. Worried about door dings? Park your fat arse in the back and hoof it an extra 100’.
Yes this is the hill I died on hahaha!

Auto Transport Service
Back