• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

I'm standing up for Mopar decency! We have an image to uphold,and a heritage to preserve. That history doesn't include making Mopar muscle cars look like grand pas 64 4 door Valiant!

Get over the steelie hate already. Lots of cars came that way, and I like the look. Frankly I think steelies and caps look better on a 68-70 than rallies do. Down to business, no frills.

We get that you don't like em. You can stop posting it every single time a photo shows up with them. We got it.
Nah, I say KEEP it up. I agree with Pete.
If the car was built before the Rallye or Magnum style, sure....the small caps look natural because those cars were more basic in nature anyway. Just about anything built before 1967.

I know that certain colors turn off people. I think they still have the right to like or dislike them. It isn't my place to dictate what others like.
I don't live for the approval of others. If they like what I like, that is nice but it is never the main goal.
Many Charger fans prefer the '68 models over any other year.
That is fine. I like them too but they aren't my favorite.
Some guys love colors that I don't like. I would never insult them nor expect them to change their car to meet my approval.
I agree with Pete though....The small hub caps don't appeal to me in the least.

I would never insult them
That's how I see the constant hammering about "crap caps". We get it. He doesn't like them. Other people do, though, and constantly beating that drum can be insulting to those people. That was the only point I was trying to make. Not that he had to like them all of a sudden... just stop with the bitching about them being on other people's cars already!

You took the words right out of my mouth,thank you Triplegreen500

Suck it up buttecup,or is it buttercap! lol
Wow! Is that a a ‘68 bottle cap I see in that pile of junk?!
3A733639-8F8B-446D-AF42-55BD6D134D00.jpeg

8^}

My daughter bought me this really cool 70 Charger shirt, and it features the really cool G36 racing mirrors! Another one of the cool mid year options that only second generation 70 Chargers came with.

20240331_143506.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back