• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

The valance and the corresponding cutouts in the fenders is 1970 only.
The panel across the top of the grille is straight across like the front bumper of a '70 model too.

Last edited:
kick save .... and a beauty!:thumbsup::lol:

Read what I wrote.
It looks like a blend between a 68 and a 70.
It does. To believe different is to be wrong. Don't be wrong.
Split the difference and call it a 69….
But in all a seriousness, it’s a frickin monster truck! It looks stupid. It’s a custom or restomod or whatever you want to call it, I hope they didn’t waste any authentic charger parts on it.

1st 2 are from 2010... last one is a couple of months ago.

drivewayrearuarterS.JPG

gclngroundlevelS.JPG

IMG_1355.jpeg

and since I've never had an original thought in my life... here is a split image I made showing how I was going for the Mr. Angry look. My car had torque thrusts on it way back when... Mike had just gotten his charger and we met at a local cruise night. I immediately was very into that car.

meandangry.JPG

There is a young couple trying to restore this A&W rootbeer stand in a neighboring town. I remember it well from my childhood. This pic was recently posted on their fb page, from the 70's. Cool car in the background....

1707952569457.png

Auto Transport Service
Back