• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

68 Charger R/T ad!

68 Charger RT Advert. #18 Scat Pack.jpg

I know that many met their end in junkyards but this just looks impossible today given their value....

1711937130200.png

My 70 Charger RT is a mag hubcap car and my 68 sport satellite is deluxe hubcap car too but hey my RT has dealer installed road wheels and the 68 is getting either some day twos or magnums , I really think day two torque thrusts but cragars kinda appeal maybe even slots... I can’t make up my mind. Decisions decisions!

Please put a roof on that thing. On behalf of the rest of the charger community…
I already have 6 of them with roofs to look at. The original designer of the second generation Charger built his own convertible Charger, who am I to argue with the man who penned perfection.

8250453-DSC00666 (1).JPG

I know that many met their end in junkyards but this just looks impossible today given their value....

View attachment 1638957
Fbbo member Mopar John saved both of these cars. One he restored to as delivered condition and if I remember correctly the other one was sold to fund the restoration of his Superbird. I believe that the other one has since been restored. No idea what happened to the sunroof Charger.

Nice to know they are still around and been restored.
The Hemi 500 was supposedly saved and restored, but later burned in a garage fire. There was talk about the car going to be reconstructed, but that was about ten years ago. I don't know what ever happened after that.

The Hemi 500 was supposedly saved and restored, but later burned in a garage fire. There was talk about the car going to be reconstructed, but that was about ten years ago. I don't know what ever happened after that.
Ugh! Yeah would be interesting to know if that was rebuilt.

It might have been tough to find good sheetmetal to rebuild the car 10 years ago, but almost any second generation Charger can be rebuilt these days . Thanks to Auto Metal Direct. My friend was on the show Chop,Cut,Rebuild,where they reconstructed the Daytona carcus from the Stephens Performance junkyard in Alabama. They were able to bring that car back from the dead.

It might have been tough to find good sheetmetal to rebuild the car 10 years ago, but almost any second generation Charger can be rebuilt these days . Thanks to Auto Metal Direct. My friend was on the show Chop,Cut,Rebuild,where they reconstructed the Daytona carcus from the Stephens Performance junkyard in Alabama. They were able to bring that car back from the dead.
True! Yeah I saw that one get rebuilt! Pretty amazing what can be fixed these days.

Auto Transport Service
Back