• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare Nos 67 Coronet Grille surrounds ebay (not mine)

Anything less than 2K, you win. Restoration costs on a decent set is 1500+, and could be higher now.

Unreal, maybe I should sell one of my sets, but not until my R/T is finished.

Last edited:
Crazy when a 68 charger restored grille is 2500. Or used to be

@MoparBill Holy shite good thing you had that set redone awhile back!!!

I had just bought an NOS set not that long ago and was afraid I was paying too much, guess not. Wow, $3700 plus shipping was ~$120.

I tossed my hat in the ring on these but had it stomped on at $1500. I don't know what I was thinking. Probably the same thing as when I bought my lottery ticket. :)

Who would have thought there was more than 1 NOS set left? I guessed that all the chrome pieces that I have for my R/T were in the neighborhood of 10K, but now I'm about $2500 low. My tail panel was the most expensive part until these surrounds started showing up. I thought I was robbed when Specialty Bill charged me $3500 on a tail panel that only had 12 minor pits showing. Looks like these cars will make us all poor.

What's it cost. To have a set done now.

And by who?

Now that is a ridiculous price because those are easy to come by in good shape unlike the surrounds.

I have 4 or 5 of those in good shape and i'll sell them at a discounted price of only $600 each! Get yours today before it's too late! Don't miss the boat! NOS + slightly used for 55 years!

I know of an nos grille and trunk panel for my car.

And am giving it some serious thoughts to pick up as spares.

And my car had nos put on it when it was restored.
So it's not like I need them

Auto Transport Service
Back