• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rarest NOS Part you found for your 71-4 B-body this year

Found 8 rear window louvers for the 1971 B Bodies NOS!! Spoiler alert I found these on April 1st this year............

Went to Spring Carlisle yesterday(wind was unbelievable) Anyway first thing in the morning down in "the hole" by the Turnpike. I saw a piece of trim laying in the back of a table with piles of old Brand "X" parts and other stuff. Nothing was really nice but this piece of trim. Only had some yellowing plastic stuck to it from the original wrapper. I stared at it and thought this is Mopar and it's Nos. I then told my son I think it's the upper grille molding for a 73-4 Sebring Plus. I could not believe it was still sitting there. It's about 8:15 am, so early and No-one was around then I heard Can I help you with something and an older guy came walking up with a coffee. I asked him if he knew what it was and he said no idea and don't remember where he got it but thought it fit a Mopar. I said what are you asking he said $20 I said Ok I will take it. He said tell you what no-one knew what it was and I don't know so give me $15 and tell me what it fits. So I got this beautiful rare Nos piece of trim for $15! I handed him a $20 and he insisted to give me $5 back as a deal is a deal and thanked me... I checked online when I got home the only other available is on e-bay for $295!! Which is crazy.. Anyway I did not find a lot but this trim and a very cheap date coded '70 HP 440 4 speed non ECS carb made my day!! Plus I also got to spend the whole day with my oldest boy, we walked over 13 miles according to his phone. He got some great new XR 20V Dewalt tools for work and some porcelain signs...

IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1178.JPG IMG_1179.JPG IMG_1180.JPG

I don't have pics with here on this computer will soon post some. but over the last 3 years I found NOS Electronic Ignition wires black with orange boots with the box, for a 73 318.NOS Mopar champion plugs, still in the wrappers and boxes, bought two sets. NOS electric choke, starter relay, radiator cap, oil fill cap, fuel tank cap electric trunk release with switch, for a Polara but fits my Charger, I love it. NOS Carter 2 bb carburetor. NOS magnum 500 wheel center caps, wheel opening moldings, fender SE trim moldings all still in the wrappers from 1973. lastly a nos water valve, improved materials.

Auto Transport Service
Back