• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Re-pop A990 type seat brackets with seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Contact seller
Reproduction 64/5 B-body/A990 type aluminum seat brackets for A100-type bucket seats. Made by a Moparts member a couple of years ago, high quality, new in the box plus new A100 type seats. My project was canceled so these are available, $500 plus shipping from Savannah, Tennessee. PM me here if interested, thanks for viewing and thanks FBBO...

20190410_120536.jpg 20190410_120504.jpg 20190410_120751.jpg

EDIT:
I've had a few questions as to what these actually fit...since they ARE copies of the '65 A990 D/P factory brackets I know they should fit the '62-65 b-body cars. 66-later is something I cannot tell you as I have no experience with the floor contour variations between 65-earlier and 66-later. I know that doesn't help but it's the best I can do. A google search MAY turn up some info or contacting a known Mopar chassis shop or even AMD replacement sheet metal for more info. Thanks again for your interest...wb

Last edited:
So is this for 2 brackets and two seats or…

Shipping to 89005 cheapest way?

I raced against your car when it was a Stock Eliminator car
before you owned it I believe.

The Gentleman lived way up in Northern California near
Oregon Border.

Long/Long time ago.

That was me, when I lived in Dunsmuir Calif, an hour from the Oregon border. I built the car in the mid-80s, moved out of the SF Bay Area in '93 when my 'carrier job' went in the toilet, bought an old broke-down cabinet shop on 2 acres and didn't race much after that...no bucks! Hahaha...that's life sometimes. Moved out of the State of Confusion 1-1/2 yrs ago and LOVE Tennessee and the folks here, best move I ever made!

SOLD pending payment. Thanks Mike...

Due to the expense of shipping the seats I decided to keep the seats and sell the brackets only, $275 shipped to lower 48 states, insurance is extra. PM me here if interested, thanks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back