• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Real Pentastar for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadeo

Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A coworker's dad passed away who worked at Dodge Main back in the day and my coworker, when cleaning out his dad's house, found a silk screen bag full of these so I bought the bag from him years ago. These are the original ones that the gold portion is metal. (I included a pic of one I cut to show you that these are not just the plastic repops). They are beautiful and I have over a hundred of these so if you're in need $10 each plus shipping. PM me if interested. I'm in Milford Mich.
Andy
all.JPG
back.jpg
closeup.JPG
IMG_20230417_160118069.jpg

A coworker's dad passed away who worked at Dodge Main back in the day and my coworker, when cleaning out his dad's house, found a silk screen bag full of these so I bought the bag from him years ago. These are the original ones that the gold portion is metal. (I included a pic of one I cut to show you that these are not just the plastic repops). They are beautiful and I have over a hundred of these so if you're in need $10 each plus shipping. PM me if interested. I'm in Milford Mich.
Andy
View attachment 1451800View attachment 1451801View attachment 1451802View attachment 1451803

I’m in Milford Mich too. I can pick them up directly.

I'll take FOURTEEN (14). PM sent.... well it's not sent, because of course your inbox is full !!! Empty some out and get back to me!

Last edited:
Andy
View attachment 1451800View attachment 1451801View attachment 1451802View attachment 1451803
I'll take a pair. PM when you get a chance.

I will take 2,lexington sc 29073 paypal?

If you have any left, I'll take 5 of them, please. PM with your address and payment details.

If there are any left, I will also take 2. (No PM, cuz your inbox is full.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back