• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Real Pentastar for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any left I will take 2 please. I‘ll PM info when your box is free.

If you have a few more I’ll take 4 of them and your inbox is full.

If any left, I need 4. do you do Paypal, or can send check. In Rustburg, Va. 24588

Thanks

Yeah, same here. Full. I'll take five! Thanks.

UAW perk. Take what ya want.

I bought a large cottage-cheese container full of those, about 20 years ago at a swap meet. The guy worked where they made them. I gave most of them away to friends. Don't know where the rest are. In amongst my endless clutter. LOL

I'll take 3 if you have any left.....

Be patient with me as I've been swamped with pm's on both E and B bodies sites. I'll reply to everyone by tomorrow.
Thanks, Andy

Id like to grab 4 shipped to 92111 if possible, your inbox is full but shoot me a PM and let me know how you would like to be paid, thanks!

A coworker's dad passed away who worked at Dodge Main back in the day and my coworker, when cleaning out his dad's house, found a silk screen bag full of these so I bought the bag from him years ago. These are the original ones that the gold portion is metal. (I included a pic of one I cut to show you that these are not just the plastic repops). They are beautiful and I have over a hundred of these so if you're in need $10 each plus shipping. PM me if interested. I'm in Milford Mich.
Andy
View attachment 1451800View attachment 1451801View attachment 1451802View attachment 1451803
Pm box is full

I'll take 6 of these

2 for myself and four for a friend of mine

How you want payment

shipped to Vail AZ 85641

Bill

Id like 5 if you have any left. Please PM me and I will give you info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back