• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really Nice 1963 Fury For Sale in California Craigslist NOT MINE

340challconvert

Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score
1963 PLYMOUTH FURY 383 - $25000 (Yerington)
Wish I had the extra money! Reasonably priced IMO
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/yerington-1963-plymouth-fury-383/7143700640.html

00g0g_6yRdnXgETTd_0gw0co_1200x900.jpg

00505_i6L7gKxJJHn_0gw0co_1200x900.jpg

Wow! That is pretty sharp.

If that is the car I saw last year it is really a nice build. Beautiful combo and worth the money especially for that clean of a body. Can’t build one for close to that.

Is it just the pic or is that passenger rear lower quarter messed up? Looking at the left side the lower body line is much crisper.

@340challconvert your in box is full. Don't mean to hijack, cause i wish that 63 was mine, but.....i saw the note at the bottom of your post, and found your post on e-bodies. My best friend has a b7 A66 that i'm sure isn't registered . She's had it longer than ive known her, 35 years at least. I'll send her to your reg site.

Is it just the pic or is that passenger rear lower quarter messed up? Looking at the left side the lower body line is much crisper.

I saw that too. It may be a shadow or a badly hung quarter or poor bondo repair. Hopefully only a shadow on an otherwise sweet car.

I saw that too. It may be a shadow or a badly hung quarter or poor bondo repair. Hopefully only a shadow on an otherwise sweet car.
Yeah hopefully. It is a sweet car otherwise.

Auto Transport Service
Back