• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really Sad news, my beloved Buddy AKA Lord Budnicks is gone

Budnicks

Jackstand racer #1 & proud of it, Sir Posts A Lot
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
RIP Buddy, your were a great ol'dog & loyal/faithful to the very end...
I won't or don't really want to share all the details,
but he's gone now... Gods Speed big guy

Lord Budnicks,
My best friend literally & by my side 24 - 7 every waken moment,
you will be missed big guy...
Born May 23rd 1998 {the day my other lab Duke died}
Died Oct. 3rd 2014 {16 years 5 months}

I'm truly bummed out & sad beyond what you can only imagine...

Sorry for your loss Bud, its never easy

Oh no. So sorry to hear his. I hope he didn't suffer. He had a hell of a run. 16 great years. I feel for you bother. Stay strong

Yup....never easy....sorry for your loss man....

Sorry to hear that you lost your pal Bud. I know how much you loved that old dog. My thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear. Nothing seems to be as hard to lose, as fuzzy kids. When ready....rescue an innocent.

So sorry to hear. I have kept up with your posts with the snake bite, etc. over the years and he was a real trooper! What more could a man ask for. Sorry for your loss.

Bud my thoughts and support is with you, your buddy will be waiting for you hopefully it will be awhile . When I lost my last Rott you were there to make me feel better and get throught the rough time. Remember the good times.Best of wishes and stay strong.

Sorry for your loss. I know they are supposedly just pets, but they can become one of the family, especially when you are together that long.

I am still missing my BUD, Jake!!.....it is tough!

....Budnicks, you have my sympathy.
It can be very difficult to find the right words that will provide comfort.

and yes, I can Imagine.

I sometimes still hear Jake thumping on the floor, but he is not there....weird!

Condolences my friend, I am very sorry for your loss.

RIP Lord Budnicks

Sorry for your loss friend. Can you post a pic?

Auto Transport Service
Back