• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Bumper Guards

Boy, did you come to right guy. I had a whole thread on this not too long ago and spent $60 returning guards that did not fit. First of all, 63-65 is misleading and not correct. The correct text should be "fits 63 or 65, but not a 64." The bolt hole location for the 1964 is 3/4" off. So, if you are buying for a 63 or 65, you are probably okay. I've had those bumper guards in my hand and they look to be good quality. However, bumper guards for a 1964 Fury have not been reproduced. You did not specify the year and model of your car.

New Bumper Guards won’t fit New Bumpers on 64 Sport Fury | For B Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum

I thought I had seen that thread before! Thanks for chiming in! 64 Sport Fury convertible here. Guess the hunt is on for NOS.

Those don’t look anything like mine.

406C3B1F-B39E-45D2-9571-AEED01218BF7.jpeg

Thanks. It’s bent and I wasn’t sure if it’s the right one. I need to have it repaired.

Thanks. It’s bent and I wasn’t sure if it’s the right one. I need to have it repaired.
Here is a picture of a friend's 1963 Dodge. I think the rear bumper is different than yours.
Your rear bumper and bumperettes look the same as ones on a 1964 Polara 500 I used to have.
P9060049.JPG 08.jpg

That Polara is sweet! Wish I had bought that from you back when!

Anyone ever buy these? And if so. how did they fit the bumper? Thanks!
Ebay ad states:
Fits front and rear of 1963 and 1965 model years and rear only of 1964 models.

I remember reading that. I guarantee they will not fit the rear bumper of a 64. Been there, tried that.

My car was a cheapy 318 model. I don’t think I’ll worry about getting the right one for a long time. I have a long list of needs before the wants can ever come to pass.

Auto Transport Service
Back