• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rear End. 8 3/4" 3.23 sure-grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkkid

Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm in California, and I looking for a Sure-grip. 63" flange to Flange, I would LIKE a 3.23 gear. but 3.55, and even geared around 3.00 would work. I'm building up a 1973 Plymouth Satellite. Thanks!

You willing to have anything shipped or you looking to stay more local? Sure more local first and foremost but if you can't find anything I'm saying. I believe I have one more housing and axles out of a 72 B body. I am in Cleveland OH area though. Lmk

You willing to have anything shipped or you looking to stay more local? Sure more local first and foremost but if you can't find anything I'm saying. I believe I have one more housing and axles out of a 72 B body. I am in Cleveland OH area though. Lmk

I'm fairly sure that's a different size.. Mine's something 63 inches backing plate to backing plate. I'll re-check that though. What does yours measure? THANKS!

I'm fairly sure that's a different size.. Mine's something 63 inches backing plate to backing plate. I'll re-check that though. What does yours measure? THANKS!
Check the perches also Center to Center

Check the perches also Center to Center
Nevermind...
Screenshot_20210714-145252_Chrome.jpg

Thanks! Yes, I'm looking for 63"....looks like yours will do the trick. How much to ship?

Ill find out through Fastenal. Id still look into that E body housing and the Dr Diff stuff. Possibly a way cheaper route! Or you can just relocate those perches and utilize the 1"+ narrower rear wheel track.

Ill find out through Fastenal. Id still look into that E body housing and the Dr Diff stuff. Possibly a way cheaper route! Or you can just relocate those perches and utilize the 1"+ narrower rear wheel track.
Okay! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back