• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear package tray color?

Beekeeper

It’s a disease without a cure!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Im ready to install the package tray hard board and need to be sure I get the correct color.
69' super bee with H2B interior do I need the light blue or dark blue color?
Thanks

Not 100% sure but I think it would be similar in color to the headliner.....

Looks like light blue....is the interior color code 1180?

Justin,
It's 2 tone interior light and dark blue. The dark is Baltic blue the light is B3 I tried to call Dave Patik but he wasn't in. I will try him tomorrow

Justin,
It's 2 tone interior light and dark blue. The dark is Baltic blue the light is B3 I tried to call Dave Patik but he wasn't in. I will try him tomorrow
Ahhh that does change thing....I lean towards dark now....Let me know what dave says!

I have a new one that came with the car along new seat covers, door panels and headliner from legendary and it's dark blue. Just want to

I have a 68 Runner with the light blue/dark blue two tone and my package tray was dark blue from the factory. I re-dyed it dark blue a few years ago and kept it the stock color. Also another note is that the rear rubber like window trim from inside the car....it is the light blue color like the headliner.

Auto Transport Service
Back