• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rearend setup for 75-79 B body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopardik

Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a complete rearend setup for a 75-79 B body. It's out of a '77 Dodge Daytona, and is a 9-1/4 with 3.21 Sure grip. It also has the Imperial rear disc brake swap on it. Also have the driveshaft, springs, and all the rest of the hw to put it right in. All items in very good condition, but the rearend does have a slight pinion seal leak. $375 takes it all, or $325 for just the rearend. Local pick up only near St. Louis, MO., or can arrange delivery/meeting within reason. PM me if interested.

I still have this if anyone is interested. I'd really like to get it out of here to free up some space, so the first $250 takes it all home!

It would go great in my Doba. I wish I could but can't GLWS

Thanks Rebel! Yeah, I really thought I would get more interest in this stuff. I mean, it's all there, a simple weekend swap to beef up the rear, add a sure grip, heavy duty springs and shocks, and 4 wheel disc brakes to one of these cars!:confused:

If you're ever gonna be near the STL area, shoot me a line, I'll make you a sweeeet deal on it! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Rebel! Yeah, I really thought I would get more interest in this stuff. I mean, it's all there, a simple weekend swap to beef up the rear, add a sure grip, heavy duty springs and shocks, and 4 wheel disc brakes to one of these cars!:confused:

If you're ever gonna be near the STL area, shoot me a line, I'll make you a sweeeet deal on it! :icon_thumleft:

It may be possible soon I hope. It would make my Doba move out better

SOLD! Thanks, XCELLR8!

Thanks Mopardik! It was great meeting you and talking cars. I could have talked longer, but had a long drive to finish. This rear should make my build complete when I get the engine done. Here's a look at it's new home.

HPIM0708.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back