• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB rebuild kits Bendix 1966-69 4 piston brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
Wanted Rebuilt kits or partial kits Bendix 4 piston brakes found B Body cars 196-69. Kits made by Mopar, Bendix, Firestone, and many other companies that made rebuild kits for brakes years 1960-2000. also looking for new old stock pistons for above brakes. Bob Horman

66-69 BENDix kits 1.JPG

BENDIX caplierS 3.JPG

BENDIX PISTONS 2.JPG

i've got sets of those brakes setups , spindle , calipers , brackets , pins , rotors , hubs . didn't think about the kits .

Rebuild kits are important. I believe there out there reasonably priced Bob Homan

Something like this ?
if you can use I can trade you something

IMG_5696.jpeg

IMG_5694.jpeg

IMG_5695.jpeg

4 of each, no idea what the seal are for, I’m guessing it’s for the 4 pistons

4 of each, no idea what the seal are for, I’m guessing it’s for the 4 pistons
Do you need anything I am selling to trade or ask i have some Mopar stainless moldings DODGE CHARGER Bob Horman

I have 68-70 dodge charger stainless moldings I wll send you a list tomorrow of what i have Bob horman
Mopar Sal all I have right now is pair of 68-70 Dodge Charger vinyl roof stainless side of roof. They hook up with diecast vinyl roof moldings. like i say these are perfect long stainless moldings no dents. to trade. They have a slight curve to them, no dents. Hard to get picture but I will try Bob Horman

6870 charger vinyl.JPG

6870 charger vinyl 2.JPG

I have inside door stainless chrome rim front and back. Most B body cars have painted door moldings Bob Horman
Are the rubber parts from that Mopar box. Does box have part number I am not sure the rubber seals are for Bendix Brakes bob Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back