• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD **REBUILT** BENDIX Disc Brake Calipers. 66-69 B Body Cars. Also American Motors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just finished up the rebuilding of these Bendix, 4 piston, disc brake calipers that are used on the 1966-69 B body line of cars, and a few of the American Motors cars, from that era.
This is the second pair of Bendix disc brake calipers, that i have gone thru, in my rebuilding.

These calipers have new rebuild kits, new pads, caliper hard lines, hose brackets, end bolts on the calipers, that have them drilled and tapped to mount the hose bracket.

Everything's there to bolt on and go.

These calipers, in this modern day and age, are very expensive to rebuild and go thru.

What it cost me to get calipers, all the parts that i had to buy, and some good old fashioned horse trading, to get what i needed and to put them together. And paying a machine shop guy, to drill and tap the two end bolts on each of these calipers.

This is what i do as a retired, professional auto mechanic to earn a few extra bucks in my old age.

I am going to sell this pair of calipers at $700.00.
These things are pretty much on the unobtanium, and obsolete lists, in these modern times.

Shipping will be $50.00 thru the USPS, on the two packages that i will be mailing them out in.
I pack securely to survive the journey from point A, to point B.

Payment, i accept a USPS money order, cashiers check from your bank, or also Pay Pal.
I leave that up to you, how you want to pay me, for these calipers.

Any questions, send me a pm thru this forum, and i will get right back with you,

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

REBUILT BENDIX CALIPERS 001 (Small).JPG

REBUILT BENDIX CALIPERS 002 (Small).JPG

REBUILT BENDIX CALIPERS 003 (Small).JPG

REBUILT BENDIX CALIPERS 004 (Small).JPG

REBUILT BENDIX CALIPERS 005 (Small).JPG

REBUILT BENDIX CALIPERS 006 (Small).JPG

REBUILT BENDIX CALIPERS 007 (Small).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.