• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommendations for Las Vegas Mechanics Shops

66/440

Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for recommendations for competent and knowledgeable mechanics shops in the Las Vegas area. I am purchasing a car in Las Vegas and driving it home and would like to have it checked out and minor repairs made to make sure it is roadworthy. I can do most things in my shop at home but need someone locally that could do anything that might keep me from making it home. This is NOT a mopar, but it is a '70's car and may need CV joints replaced before I attempt the 1400 mile trip. The car has been checked by a friend and seems to run well. Obviously I will do my own checks once I arrive but I just want to make sure I have a shop or two in my back pocket incase something needs to be addressed. I would appreciate any recomendations you might have.

If everything fails this is the company we rented our hellcat challenger from when we visited vegas
http://webspace.fantasycarrentals.com/our-vehicles/dodge-challenger-hellcat/

He also has some 60s/70s american classics in his fleet.
Pretty nice guy that could might help you or at least give you a contact.

If i'd be you i would spend some time in vegas once your there.
Most beautiful place i've ever been to! :)

If everything fails this is the company we rented our hellcat challenger from when we visited vegas
http://webspace.fantasycarrentals.com/our-vehicles/dodge-challenger-hellcat/

He also has some 60s/70s american classics in his fleet.
Pretty nice guy that could might help you or at least give you a contact.

If i'd be you i would spend some time in vegas once your there.
Most beautiful place i've ever been to! :)
Thanks for your suggestion! I've been to Vegas many times for trade shows, cant ever wait to leave. Munich is much nicer!!

I've been to Vegas many times for trade shows, cant ever wait to leave. Munich is much nicer!!

That's interesting.
I live 50 miles away from munich and be there quite frequently.
I can't ever wait to leave munich but would love to permantently live in las vegas. Complete opposite. :)

Sure the Oktoberfest is fun but apart from that i always call bavaria and especially munich the german california. :D

Sending you a private message

That's interesting.
I live 50 miles away from munich and be there quite frequently.
I can't ever wait to leave munich but would love to permantently live in las vegas. Complete opposite. :)

Sure the Oktoberfest is fun but apart from that i always call bavaria and especially munich the german california. :D
Spent lots of time in Munich, Berchtesgaden, Salzburg and the Lake District some of the most beautiful country in the world. However I can see why you call it the German, California (lol). I get tired of Vegas, at least the strip very quickly. First time I went was in the very early '70's. Lots of old ladies with cups of nickels and an White Mule work glove on their right hand. Don't know or think that the automatic buttons had been invented yet. Was kinda depressing even then. However, I do like Nevada, great scenery to be had. If you go back see if you can time it to coincide with the Silver State Classic ( https://www.sscc.us/) Kinda like the autobahn on a sunny day with no traffic :)

Looks like He is in Henderson. Thats heading south to Texas. YeeHaw. Stop bye if you can 100 miles west of El Paso off 10.

Auto Transport Service
Back