• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommended Shop to recore radiator near Toronto, Canada

Lalonde's Radiator Service in Midland. As far as I know Aaron was still getting his Father to come in and do recores, but the last one I had done was 6 years back so who knows if he still will. Give'm a call 705-526-6521 Their Facebook page shows "still doing custom radiators" in 2022 !

Lalonde's Radiator Service in Midland. As far as I know Aaron was still getting his Father to come in and do recores, but the last one I had done was 6 years back so who knows if he still will. Give'm a call 705-526-6521 Their Facebook page shows "still doing custom radiators" in 2022 !
Just phoned will go by shop thanks for the help

Just phoned will go by shop thanks for the help
I still have a radiator that his Father did for me in 1988 ! Still cools perfectly and doesn't leak. The one in my Bee he did in 2017. I can run the **** out of the Bee and it barely pops the thermostat. I'm 3 miles from their shop... tell Aaron that Wayne O'Shea recommended them.

Also Barton Rad in Hamilton. They did the one that was in my cuda.

I still have a radiator that his Father did for me in 1988 ! Still cools perfectly and doesn't leak. The one in my Bee he did in 2017. I can run the **** out of the Bee and it barely pops the thermostat. I'm 3 miles from their shop... tell Aaron that Wayne O'Shea recommended them.
would you know the size of tubing and spacing

Well the algorithms don't always get it right. In this thread I'm getting ads for cast iron radiators that were used in old buildings for heating. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back