• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recovering A Body Addict

Local time
4:06 PM
Reaction score
Greetings everyone, recovering A Body addict here. I was banned from the A Body forum for unknown reasons as the note says I posting "spam". Certainly did not post spam, could it be that I posted 1962 B body axles, drums and backing plates on in the classified section? So I like B bodies second best so I'll hang here until I can figure out to reach the admin to see why I was suddenly kicked out after just two days on the forum.....

Greetings everyone, recovering A Body addict here. I was banned from the A Body forum for unknown reasons as the note says I posting "spam". Certainly did not post spam, could it be that I posted 1962 B body axles, drums and backing plates on in the classified section? So I like B bodies second best so I'll hang here until I can figure out to reach the admin to see why I was suddenly kicked out after just two days on the forum.....
I am sorry about that. The spammer you reported was supposed to be banned and not you. I lifted your ban on FABO and you are good to go.

Welcome anyway from the former home state of your new neighbors. On the central coast. I had a 73 Duster 340 in the past plus a 70 Challenger.

IMG_3554.jpeg

I used to want to build a ‘68 Dart or a ‘71 Demon. But I didn’t get one in the 90’s when you could get a clean /6 version for under $5k. They cost too much for me to care now, and as a big block fan, they just don’t fit in there.

Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

you're better off here anyway :D

Welcome to the site!! Now you can wear the banned badge with pride lol

Welcome from Georgia.

We like pictures here on FBBO.

Care to share some pictures of your cars? @BandfromAbodies ?

Auto Transport Service
Back