• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Red 440 Magnum Pie Tin

Status
Not open for further replies.

1carlover

Local time
5:13 AM
Reaction score
Been looking and looking for the correct red 440 MAGNUM pie tin for my 67 R/T air cleaner if anyone has an extra to sell, please message me. None of the major suppliers have them available. I have to use a repop 440 Super Commando plate that was the 67 Plymouth gtx version so somebody needs to start making these again. HELLO

Last edited:
I gotta take a look but I think I have a new mopar performance red 440 magnum pie tin. It will be tomorrow evening before I can go through them to look.

Good Luck! Hopefully Beekeeper fixes you up... When I was asking apparently he didn't like me as much as he does you.... :lol: That's Okay, a friend found one for me at the Mopar Nationals...

Good Luck! Hopefully Beekeeper fixes you up... When I was asking apparently he didn't like me as much as he does you.... :lol: That's Okay, a friend found one for me at the Mopar Nationals...
Come on now I like you just fine I must have missed your post looking for one.

Come on now I like you just fine I must have missed your post looking for one.
Just poking a little fun... Case ya haven't noticed it's what I do... I got what I needed & hopefully 1carlover will too...

Beekeeper you have my attention. I am buzzing with anticipation and hope you can make it happen!!

Beekeeper you have my attention. I am buzzing with anticipation and hope you can make it happen!!

Hope I didn’t get your hopes up too high but I didn’t have a 440 magnum tin in my stack

Last edited:
Been looking and looking for the correct red 440 MAGNUM pie tin for my 67 R/T air cleaner if anyone has an extra to sell, please message me. None of the major suppliers have them available. I have to use a repop 440 Super Commando plate that was the 67 Plymouth gtx version so somebody needs to start making these again. HELLO
Yes, I agree. I may a used R/T one in good shape. I am looking for the 67 GTX pie tins. Yes, everyone is out of stock and Mopar has been approached by some companies to make them for Mopar but Mopar has not agreed to striking up a deal with anyone yet. Someone else could make them again and just pay Mother Mopar a royalty for each one sold. it doesn't sound promising in the near future though.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back